A firm Commitment to excellence with a global perspective and an eye to the future
Home » Featured Products
The EB2000S Solder Rework Station is based on Curie Heat Technology. The power is adjusted instantaneously in response to the thermal demands of each solder joint. This power adjustment, therefore, meets the exact requirements of the substrate component and solder material. Three different types of tip cartridges can be used with the EB2000S (a big advantage for the operator and not available with most solder stations).
The EB2000S features include:
1. Curie Heat Technology operating at 470 KHz.
2. Maximum flexibility--allows the use of EK, EP, and ES Series of tips.
3. Extremely compact--weighs just 2.8 lbs (1.3 KG).
4. No calibration or operator training required.
5. No additional coil assembly costs.